Please read these terms and conditions carefully. Participation in this Promotion will constitute your agreement to comply with these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, please do not participate.
The Terms and Conditions set out below apply to all participants submitting entries for the Mastertons #ShareALegacy, Promotion. Please refer to the below Mastertons website for the current Terms and Conditions for this Promotion:, https://mastertonscoffee.co.za/terms-conditions/,
Mastertons #ShareALegacy Promotion (‘the Promotion’) conducted by Mastertons Coffee and Tea Specialists PTY LTD, 92 Main Road, Walmer, Port Elizabeth, South Africa, Tel: (041) 585 4044 (‘the Promoter’/ Mastertons).
1. PROMOTION PERIOD:
- The Promotion will run from 1 October 2019 to 31 January 2020 (‘the Promotion Period’). No entries received after midnight on 31 January 2020 will be accepted.
- The duration of the Promotion may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of the Promoter.
2. WHO MAY ENTER:
- All Participants must:
- Be a natural person and must be at least 18 (eighteen) years of age at the date of the entry.
- Be a resident of the Republic of South Africa.
- Participation in this promotion excludes directors, members, partners, promotional and advertising agents, merchandisers, employees or consultants of the Promoter, their Agencies, organisers and participating stores, of the Promotion and the spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of any of the said persons.
3. HOW TO QUALIFY FOR THE PROMOTION:
- Purchase a participating Mastertons product from a Mastertons stockist in the Eastern Cape, KwaZulu-Natal and the Western Cape.
- Take a photo of your printed proof of purchase (‘Till Slip’).
- Send the photo, along with your full name, via Whatsapp Messenger to 082 862 5459.
- Participating Mastertons products are limited to:
- Chipembere Blend, Blend 97, Blue Mountain, Brown Gold, Mocha Java and Sweet Italian.
- Only Mastertons purchases from Mastertons stockists within the Eastern Cape, KwaZulu-Natal and the Western Cape will be eligible to enter the Promotion. ‘Eastern Cape, KwaZulu-Natal and Western Cape Masterton stockists’ are defined as any stockist of Mastertons products within the provincial borders of the Eastern Cape, KwaZulu-Natal and the Western Cape.
- The onus is on the Participant to ensure that the purchased Mastertons product(s), the location of purchase and the date of purchase are legible on their Till Slip in their submitted photograph.
- The winner will be selected randomly on 7 February 2020 by members of The Promoter and its Agency.
- The winner will be notified via Whatsapp within 7 days of the selection date.
4. MULTIPLE ENTRIES
- Multiple entries will be permitted. Each purchased Mastertons product is considered a single entry. This includes multiple Mastertons products on a single Till Slip.
- A single Till Slip may not be submitted by more than one participant. If a Till Slip is submitted by more than one participant, the entry will be discarded and the Participants will be disqualified from the Promotion.
- Entrants who have won other Mastertons promotions within 4 months (preceding and after) of the campaign will not be eligible to compete. The Promoter reserves the right to withhold prizes from any such person, and to reclaim any such prize if a breach of this rule is subsequently discovered. This applies to any Mastertons promotion run within the past 4 months from the Promotion start date.
- The Promotion’s Whatsapp Messenger profile is reserved solely for the purpose of collecting promotion entries. No conversation or correspondence with participants will be entered into via this Whatsapp Messenger profile. Participants can email any enquiries they may have about the Promotion to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Participants stand a chance to win 1 (one) Jura Bean to Cup coffee machine and a hamper consisting of Jura accessories and Mastertons coffee worth R25, 000.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable for an equivalent cash amount. If a prize is not taken up for any reason, it may be forfeited or be the subject of a separate draw or be allocated at the Promoter’s discretion to another winner.
- Promotional images are merely a representation of the prize and the actual prize may vary. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes for a different prize or voucher of similar value. The winner will be responsible for any costs resulting from accepting this prize.
6. AWARDING OF PRIZE:
- The winner will be required to submit their name and surname, cellular number, email address and physical address to the Promoter upon confirmation that they qualify as a winner within 48 hours of request via Whatsapp messenger. They will also be required to provide the name of the store from which they purchased their winning entry and the location of the store.
- The winner will then be contacted via telephone call and/or email. Should the winner be unable to provide any of the required information within 48 hours of the request, they will be disqualified.
- Upon confirmation, the winner may be required to sign an Acknowledgement of Receipt which is to be returned to the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to carry out reasonable due diligence to confirm eligibility and help ensure that the use of any such person in advertising or publicity for the Promotion will not bring the Promoter or any of the Promoter’s brands into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavourably on the Promotion as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and/or disqualify any participant/winner that may bring the Promoter brands into disrepute.
- The Promoter may refuse to award the prize to a participant if there is suspicion of any irregularities or fraudulent activities.
7. TERMS OF DELIVERY:
- The Prize will be delivered via courier to the physical address provided by the winner.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any lost or stolen prizes during transit and no replacements will be offered.
- The promoter is not responsible for any undelivered prizes due to any incorrect details being provided by the winner.
- To the extent permitted by the Consumer Protection Act and any other applicable law.
- The participant and/or winner(s) hereby indemnifies the Promoter, its associated companies (directors, officers and employees) and agents against any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or loss of any kind regardless of how this was caused, and whether it arose under the law of contract or delict or otherwise, because of the participants entrance to the Promotion.
- The Promoter excludes all warranties (express or implied), representations and liabilities regarding this Promotion (other than for death or personal injury caused by its negligence and/or fraud).
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of participants (including but not limited to a participant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to reject any participant who has not complied with these Terms and Conditions. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Neither the Promoter nor its agents or distributors will have any liability in relation to this promotion.
- Participants of this promotion are voluntarily providing their personal information to the Promoter, its associated agencies and the third-party service providers running the promotion in conjunction with the Promoter. By entering this promotion, participants authorise the Promoter to collect, store and use (not share) personal information of participants for communication or statistical purposes. Participants are entitled to decline any marketing communication and inform the Promoter in writing should the participant wish to be removed from all communication.
- By entering this promotion, the participant consents that the Promoter may use names and images taken of the winners/participants for publicity purposes, without any further remuneration being payable to the winner. All promotional material will become the sole property of the Promoter. However, the participant/winner has the right to decline participating in any promotional activity or to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter at 92 Main Road, Walmer, Port Elizabeth, South Africa 6065. The written notification is to reach the Promoter by no later than the stipulated draw date.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this Promotion and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason that the Promoter reasonably deems necessary.
- The onus rests on the participants to check the website/Facebook page for updates to the Terms and Conditions.
- No liability shall lie on the Promoter in favour of any participant, winner (s) and/or third party arising from such cancellation, suspension or termination. Therefore the participant waives his/her right which they may have against the Promoter and hereby acknowledges that they will have no right of recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the Promoter.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Promotion queries may be directed to email@example.com.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SPAR, Checkers or any other retailer participating in the Promotion.
- Mastertons is not responsible for any warranties, repairs or replacements required for the Jura coffee machine. The winner must liaise directly with Jura South Africa at their own cost regarding warranty and any maintenance concerns.
- Please note that in addition to these Promotion Terms and Conditions, the terms and conditions and rules applicable to Whatsapp Messenger apply to this promotion.
- In part or all of any clause of these Terms and Conditions is illegal, invalid or enforceable:
- It will be read down to the extent necessary to ensure that it is not illegal, invalid or unenforceable, but if that is not possible;
- It will be severed from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will continue to have full force and effect.