Frequently Asked Questions
- The ‘onedayonly’ Coupon is a percentage discount, e.g. 10% off (‘PercentageCoupon‘).
- Coupons are issued at Mastertons Coffee and Tea Specialist’s sole discretion and we are entitled at any time to correct, cancel or reject a Coupon for any reason (including without limitation where a Coupon has been distributed in an unauthorised manner). Users do not have a right to Coupons, and Coupons cannot be earned. Coupons are issued under specific terms and conditions regulating when and how they may be used.
- The ‘onedayonly’ coupon is limited to:
- coupon can only be used once;
- coupon is valid for coffee only;
- only one Coupon can be used per order;
- only one Coupon can be used on the website per person per promotion/campaign;
- coupon can not be redeemed against coffee machines, brewing equipment and accessories.
- coupon must be used at check-out;
- coupon is valid till midnight of 14/03/2019.
- If, for any reason a Coupon does not reflect in the final amount due from you at check-out, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org‚ to confirm if the Coupon is still valid. If‚ Mastertons Coffee and Tea Specialists‚ confirms that the Coupon is still valid and you have already placed your order, you can choose whether to cancel the order and place it again with the Coupon, or you can use the Coupon on your next order‚ within the limitations of the specific Coupon’s terms and conditions.
Depending on what method you’re using to brew your coffee:
- coarse Grind, French Press / Plunger, Vacuum Pot
- medium Grind, Filter / Drip Brewer
- fine Grind, Stove Top Espresso Pot
- very Fine Grind, Espresso Machine
- turkish Grind, Briki / Ibrik Pot
We recommend that you store your coffee in an airtight plastic container in a cool, dark and dry place. Ensure that your container does not have any residual substances or odours from anything that was stored in it previously. We don’t advise storing your coffee in the fridge or freezer. Coffee is porous and will absorb the flavours and odours around it.
We suggest that you drink your coffee within two weeks of the roast (ship) date to ensure you will have the best drinking experience possible. We roast to order daily.
Sorry, we only sell roasted coffee.
Mastertons Coffee only stock Decaf Coffee that has been decaffeinated using the CO2 process. Using this method, the caffeine is dissolved from the beans by carbon dioxide in the super-critical fluid state at high pressure. Pre-steamed beans are soaked in a bath of super-critical carbon dioxide at a pressure of 73 to 300 atmospheres. After a thorough soaking for around 10 hours, the pressure is reduced, allowing the CO2 to evaporate, or the pressurised CO2 is run through either water or charcoal filters to remove the caffeine. This process has the advantage that it avoids the use of potentially harmful substances.
Masterton’s Coffee and Tea Specialists uses only 100% pure Arabica Coffee!
Courier door to door
Once you have placed your order and payment has been made, we will send you an email with the tracking number from the courier company. Once dispatched, you can track the shipping progress via their websites or give them a call to find out where your parcel is. This contact number will be included in the email.
Once you have placed your order and payment has been made, we will send you an email to confirm your order. Once the parcel is on its way, you will receive delivery notifications via email and sms from Pargo.
Payment is easy with the user friendly Online Coffee Shop. Simply choose between using your credit card or by doing a bank transfer (EFT) into our account through your internet banking. Should you not have either of these, please contact us via customer support and we will do our best to assist you.
Credit card payments are done through our payment gateway called Virtual Card Services. You simply enter your credit card details and follow the simple step-by-step process. Virtual Card Services is a payment system that has built-in, industry leading security to help protect you and your money. Should you require further information please email us via customer support and we’ll do our best to help you.
Should you wish to pay via EFT please select the EFT Bank Transfer option on the Checkout Page. Simply make your payment directly into our bank account and use your Order ID as the payment reference. Your order will be shipped once the funds have cleared into our account.
All coffee at Mastertons Coffee and Tea Specialists is roasted daily to ensure that you receive only the freshest coffee possible. So please allow for up to 3 business days for your order to be roasted and dispatched, although it’s usually much quicker!
All orders placed through our website can either be collected at our roastery, or be couriered to your door if the service is available to your area.
Courier deliveries may take up to 3 business days.
For our full Delivery Policy please refer to our Terms & Conditions.
Unfortunately at this time we don’t ship our coffee internationally.